Bruce R. Bentley
As a successful London, Kentucky injury attorney, Bruce R. Bentley believes in working hard, being involved in the community and helping ordinary people who are struggling to make ends meet. He truly loves his job, feeling an immense satisfaction from helping good people in need. Bruce understands that most of his clients are hurt through no fault of their own, and that frequently their injuries have caused them to lose their jobs and, subsequently, their insurance. That just doesn’t sit well with him.
After earning his juris doctorate from the University of Kentucky College of Law, Bruce immediately began practicing in the field, working hard to bring justice to the clients who need him the most. Too often victims can’t get the medical treatment they need because of inadequate coverage, exclusions in their policy or an insurance provider refusing to approve treatment. It can take months or even years to recover physically, emotionally and financially from a severe injury.
That’s where Bruce R. Bentley’s trial and negotiating skills come in handy. He’s a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a highly-regarded group comprised of attorneys who have won million and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements. Less than one percent of U.S. lawyers are welcomed as members, so when you choose Bruce Bentley to fight for your rights, you know you’re choosing an attorney who has what it takes to get you the payout you need.
- J.D., University of Kentucky College of Law, 1999
- B.A., University of Kentucky, 1996
- Board of Governors, Kentucky Justice Association, 2008 – present
- Kentucky Bar Foundation, Life Fellow
- President of the Laurel County Bar Association, 2004
- Member of the Laurel County Optimist Club, 2000 – present
- Assistant Laurel County Attorney 2011– present
- Member of The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Assistant Soccer Coach for the Optimist Team “Tornadoes”